“Amazing coffee best in chester!!”
Review of Harvest Moon - CLOSED

Harvest Moon
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Staff lovely helpful very knowledgeable corrected my pronunciation of the meil so now when I ask batista has a chance of knowing what I asked for!! Lovely afternoon hideaway!!

1  Thank Michael P

Reviewed July 29, 2014

It's refreshing to have a quality independent coffee shop in Chester. Not only is their coffee great, it's delivered with a smile by the friendly staff. I haven't tried their cake but it looks good. :) This will definitely be my new coffee place.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I have lived in Chester most of my life and been to numerous coffee bars across several decades. Only in the Harvest Moon however, have I had the feeling of being welcomed as a person rather than a source of cash! It feels much more like 'spending time among friends' than 'sitting in a coffee bar'. The only real clue that it is in fact a coffee bar, is the excellent quality of the coffee! I gather from my daughter that the cake is also top-notch! Full marks and beyond!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Upon entering Harvest Moon for the first time, you would be forgiven for thinking you had teleported to the deep south of the USA. Vehemently rotating 180 degrees to check for the famous Northgate Street landmarks which confirming you are still in the beautiful city of Chester and evidently, the finest coffee shop in the borough.

The staff are alchemists and never hold back in displaying their passion for delivering outstanding coffee, their confident faces ablaze with grins from ear-to-ear. Harvest Moon is a triumph. A proverbial David, confronting the Goliath's of the coffee world 'toe-to-toe.

Enjoy.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

The Harvest Moon has become a regular favourite for me and my work colleagues purely because they sell the best Coffee in Chester, if not the whole North West! Staff are always friendly and the place is always spotless :-)