“Fantastic massage worth every penny!”

ThaiNamoon Massage and Beauty
Ranked #1 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated in the heart of Chester, ThaiNamoon offers massage and beauty treatments from a fully refurbished shop in a central location close to the mainline train station. All staff are fully trained and our emphasis is on delivering the highest quality professional massages. Following their treatments,clients are encouraged to relax in the lounge area and enjoy complimentary refreshments and Wi~Fi. ThaiNmaoon is different, we look forward to welcoming you.
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic massage worth every penny!”
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Was hoping to find a place for massage whilst staying in Chester for few days so whilst walking past Thainamoon, and finding it mentioned in my 02 Priority moments it was meant to be! The next day booked in for an appointment. From the moment i walked in i was greeted pleasantly and offered a superb jasmine green tea (my favorite)! The lady who gave me the massage was very friendly and pleasant who i found i could just relax and let her get on with the massaging! But it was absolutely heavenly - i had no idea i had had so many knots in my back, i could feel them and eventually after superb massage my knots dissappeared! It was just want i wanted
as i have had alot of stress and tension! I know tonight i wil sleep like a baby!
Im so glad to share this experience, as honestly it was a genuine money well spent!

1 Thank PinkPather5

Mayfield, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Lucky for Chester!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Was recommended to this new operation, and booked in after a stressful week. Good location, lovely old fashioned curved windows and tasteful fit out, clean and upmarket. Very friendly welcome from owner Iain, who is lively and entertaining. Welcome jasmine tea was refreshing. Tear (not sure how to spell her name), who speaks good English, led me through to a private room. Comfortable bed, soothing music. Lovely massage, started off quite gently, but more forceful on biceps and shoulders. She said she could be really tough if I wanted, and I can believe it! There's something so lovely about having your feet oiled and massaged...
Felt terrific afterwards, relaxed and refreshed, and will definitely recommend to my friends and go back. I got offer price, but would happily pay full price.
Great new business for Chester, go and try it out. I wish them well.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank davidhatbth
Blackpool, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Bloomin marvellous”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

From the moment you walk in you feel relaxed, Ian and the staff welcome you to there world of pampering and relaxation, You are offered to take your coat, have a cup of tea,and then fill in a small questionaire, and thats it. you are gently guided to your massage room, where soft music is being played overhead and the lighting dimmed just right, the massage therapist asks you toundress butkeeping your under garments on you lie on the bed face down and your head through a hole at the top of the bed and the magic of massage begins, Totally incredible. I will be back. i have never felt so realxed, rejuvinated. Thank you Ian and thank you Sue for my treatment and thank you for coming to Chester .

Visited February 2013