“Smashing!”

Cheshire Sandwich Company
Ranked #35 of 570 Restaurants in Chester
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Get some great sandwiches, salads, toasties and hot drinks right in the centre of Chester - take away or relax in our beautiful cafe.Get to Godstall Lane via the steps from Eastgate St. (Between Hobbs & Carphone Warehouse) or the entrance opposite cathedral on St Werburgh St (between Swinton Insurance & Mullens Opticians) Open 7 days a week
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nice clean place for lunch, great choice of freshly made sandwiches and drinks. Helpful and friendly team. Good value for money.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Freshly made sandwiches to order served in pleasant surroundings by a young and enthusiastic staff. Dave and the team have found a winning formula

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Could ask for better went to dutton s first which is across the street ( rip off)
Came over to the sandwich company and enjoyed . Sat in this time I usually grab a sandwich and go for a walk .
It's fresh food with a pleasant smile thrown in.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I'd heard about this place on trip advisor and when I got to Chester around lunchtime, I thought, I have to find it!! It's a bit hidden and out of the way, but basically on the main high street you have the upper level with shops, and this is behind those, when you see carphone warehouse/hobbs, go up the stairs and through the alley. It really is as amazing as the reviews say, I had a ciabatta with chicken, bacon, basil/pesto and mayonnaise, and it tasted so fresh!! Lovely! You'll be my first stop when I visit Chester again! Lovely staff too, really friendly!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband and I visited Chester today and decided to eat there.We looked at several places and nothing seemed to take our fancy.We spotted a young ladwitha billboard advertising The Cheshire Sandwich Company and followed the simple directions to it.Wow! Where we pleasantly surprised!!! The place is spotless,the staff friendly and the food is mgnificent !! I ordered a chcicken wrap and the hubby a cheese sandwich with mrs balls chilli chutney (or something like that ) The food was presented beautifully and tasted as good as it looked!! We had to indulge in a slice of lemon drizzle cake afterwards (purely to check that they were as good as the sandwiches/wraps! ) Definitely be visiting this place each time we are in Chester !!