Open today: 8:00 PM - 4:00 AM

from $21.10
from $9.90
from $10.60
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jordan was fab, kiannah was amazing, will is gorgeous and was fab banter, all so welcoming, made us feel right at home! Fabulous team!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jordan's service was AMAZING, Will was great aswell Kiannah was so lovely, overall great customer service 10/10 would drink here again

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great night out here, music was top notch and Jordan really looked after us while we were here. 10/10 would return

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jordan was amazing, great customer service, very welcoming and me a special birthday cocktail. Can't wait to come back!

Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

I didn't actually go to the bar, but I stayed in the hotel above. Everyone from both the bar and hotel were evacuated during a fire alarm at 1am, and some of the bar staff were so rude and their behaviour was appalling. Some of them stood around filming the incident and laughing at those coming out of the hotel in their pyjamas. I've never felt so embarrassed and I'd considered actually going to the bar in the future but that has really put me off.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Absolutely Disgusting
So last night I took my mum out for drinks and the second bar of the evening we went to was red door, however I was ID'ed Which was fine and then they took one look at my mum and denied her entry for being to 'drunk'. She wasn't drunk in the slightest it wasn't even 10pm yet and she had only had 2 drinks which is irrelevant. This isn't the first time I have witnessed ageist behaviour or discrimination by the door men of red door. They need to be called out for the behaviour and how they think they can act like god because they hold a security licence. The way they treated my mum last night was disgusting and appalling discrimination and I wouldn't recommend this bar to anyone.

2  Thank Evie D
Reviewed August 6, 2018

Ordered 2 double (Hendricks) gin and tonics last night, before we could stop the barman he had filled each up to the top with tonic from the tap. No garnish either. When we said we would like tonic on the side to pour in ourselves (we only like a little) and assumed that would be how it was served, he told us we should have said first and that as he had poured it we had to pay. He was very rude. We left. Really disappointing and I would expect for £16, in a well renowned pricey cocktail bar, to be served a proper gin and tonic, not one you would get in a dingy nightclub!

1  Thank Dietitian2000
Red D, Manager at Red Door Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Hello,

Sorry for that inconvenience, we would like to offer you guy's a drink on the house if would like to come back,

Kind Regards,

Red Door

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Won a masterclass as part of a Facebook competition. When we arrived we were informed that we had the bar to ourselves for an hour (so we could put our own music on) and were also greeted with Prosecco and Jäger bombs. Jordan hosted the masterclass for my friends whilst I worked on creating a cocktail with Carlo. We made a collection of cocktails of different varieties that were catered to what we liked. All of us enjoyed every minute and even ended the night with a complimentary bottle of Prosecco. The staff were so friendly and warm and the night as a whole was unforgettable. We will definitely be visiting in future and recommending to our friends and family!

1  Thank laurao522018
Reviewed March 16, 2018

I've been to Red Door in Chester many times with my friends and we always have a great night out. It has a great vibe and the music is always good which means you could easily spend a whole evening there!

1  Thank 7jayne95
Reviewed March 16, 2018

Adore this bar, great vibe and great music, always a good night with excellent service, I could happily stay here all evening on a night out in Chester, without going elsewhere.

Thank Chelsie Elizabe... T