“Fab !!!!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opening Hours:Mon - Thurs 5pm till 10pmFri - Sun 12 noon till 10pm
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Everything Great. Food , staff, atmosphere all lovely. Would go back and recommend it. Downstairs quiet loud, but we enjoyed it all

Reviewed August 27, 2014

lovely welcome, food choice and quality were great.massive portions and a lovely experience, great if you like trying new foods.

Reviewed August 26, 2014

Had a last minute chance for a meal so thought we'd try somewhere new.

It's not Miller and Carter or Bem Brazil but much better!

Even before I'd eaten any food I'd declared that I'd return!!!

Nothing to fault here...

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

After looking on trip advisor for somewhere for 8 of us to eat I booked a table for the bank holiday weekend!

What a treat! Being a regular visitor to Turkey I has very high expectations and these were blown out of the water. The food was brilliant and the staff very helpful and aware of our every need.

After ordering Hot Mezes for 8 of us it came out and didnt disappoint. Just like you were in Turkey the food was fresh and extremely tasty.

Even the good variety of mains we ordered came out and were of excellent quality, all very delicious and authentic.

I can recommend both the mix grill and the chicken kluck.

I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

On entering the restaurant, the staff were quick to make you feel welcome and were very attentive all night. The food, which you could see being cooked, was absolutely delicious - so incredibly tasty, plus there was a lot of it! I wish we hadn't had a starter because the main course was an ace size. My only criticism was that, as the staff were very attentive, you felt a little rushed. I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Chester.