“Just the Job”
Review of Istanbul BBQ

Istanbul BBQ
Ranked #9 of 555 Restaurants in Chester
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Opening Hours:Mon - Thurs 5pm till 10pmFri - Sun 12 noon till 10pm
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Just the Job”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Had a last minute chance for a meal so thought we'd try somewhere new.

It's not Miller and Carter or Bem Brazil but much better!

Even before I'd eaten any food I'd declared that I'd return!!!

Nothing to fault here...

• Visited August 2014

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Totally Amazing”
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

After looking on trip advisor for somewhere for 8 of us to eat I booked a table for the bank holiday weekend!

What a treat! Being a regular visitor to Turkey I has very high expectations and these were blown out of the water. The food was brilliant and the staff very helpful and aware of our every need.

After ordering Hot Mezes for 8 of us it came out and didnt disappoint. Just like you were in Turkey the food was fresh and extremely tasty.

Even the good variety of mains we ordered came out and were of excellent quality, all very delicious and authentic.

I can recommend both the mix grill and the chicken kluck.

I will definitely be going back!

Bolton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing meal!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

On entering the restaurant, the staff were quick to make you feel welcome and were very attentive all night. The food, which you could see being cooked, was absolutely delicious - so incredibly tasty, plus there was a lot of it! I wish we hadn't had a starter because the main course was an ace size. My only criticism was that, as the staff were very attentive, you felt a little rushed. I would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Chester.

• Visited August 2014
“Great meal”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

Just been for a meal after reading the reviews. Trust me this place is amazing. Went to turkey last year and had some fantastic food whilst there- this place beats them all. Amazing staff, amazing food, chef even reduced the kids food portions and knocked a chunk off the bill cos he knew it'd be too much for them to eat. Will be going back!

Chester, United Kingdom
“FULL HIT for hungry lads”
Reviewed August 25, 2014 via mobile

This place really is the real deal!! Been a few times now and I've been very impressed on each occasion.

We kinda stick to the same order of shared mezze starter followed by the most awesome iskander. Trust me after you've got through these you know you've had a good feed. The freshness and quality of the food is unbelievable. The staff are very friendly and efficient. The fact the food is cooked in front of you shows they are very proud of the fine food they serve. Top marks from me and the hungry boys. Will be back very very soon! Keep up the excellent work guys.

Visited August 2014