“I love meat again!”

Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Opening Hours:Mon - Thurs 5pm till 10pmFri - Sun 12 noon till 10pm
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The food was absolutely amazing! I haven't ever liked lamb, however I tried some of my partner's and it tasted nothing like wet sheep and I would definitely have it again! The chicken I had was so succulent and tasty - we will definitely be going back!

The only down side was the staff weren't that attentive

There are newer reviews for Istanbul BBQ

Reviewed February 9, 2014

friendly staff and a clean inviting restraunt. from initial booking to arrival to leaving the staff were courteous, helpful, made the kids and grown ups smile and without being intrusive. this can be a hard balance but was achieved well

food was simple (e.g. rice salad and meat) but well cooked and beautifully presented with a variety that suited two families grandparents down to kiddies.

a wide variety of starters and mains with not a single grumble which is almost unheard of and do a decent Turkish coffee.

I'll b e back........etc

thoroughly recommended

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Good quality delicious food, excellent service and good atmosphere. I booked this after reading on trip advisor on top restaurants in Chester. I rang and booked the week before which I was glad I did as it was very busy with others calling in and asking for tables. They did their best to accommodate everyone. Highly recommend.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I knew that I'd chosen the best place for dinner as soon as the door opened to the warmest of welcome's from the owner of Istanbul BBQ.

The atmosphere, food & service were all second to none. I can definately recommend the Turkish Lamb Shank (dish of the day) which was the biggest & best ever tasted.

We will be back for seconds the next time that we're in Chester.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

First time diners on Saturday night 25th Jan fantastic surroundings the staff here were informative, friendly and really attentive, the food was just stunning all our party loved every minute of our time we were there for, we had a mezze to start and that was fab especially the spicy sausage which I have already decided I will try next time ! The mixed grill was great too! Brilliant evening had by all would recommend in a heart beat. We will be back very soon.