“Fantastic tasty food and a great relaxed atmosphere”
Review of Belly Full Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Belly Full Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Came here a couple of weeks ago (28th feb 2014)with my hubby for a meal as we had always wanted to go and heard good things. Food was fantastic and so much better than I expected, really tasty, the flavours all worked so well together. If I could've eaten more I would have! I was just too full! We booked a table in advance which meant we walked straight in and were seated - the atmosphere was great, people at the bar having a cocktail and people eating, great music and nice relaxed service. We didn't feel rushed out of the restaurant which is really annoying in chester! As everywhere we seem to go they can't wait to get rid of you and get the next people in. This was not the case, we took our time, had some rum, ate our food and left when we were done. The chef made an appearance chatting to people, this was a great touch. The table next to us didn't know what to order so the chef suggested a mixture of dishes they could all pick at and try. Great that they are so flexible.

All in all we really enjoyed our evening and we are really looking forward to going back!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Visited tonight with my wife. Both starters and main courses, especially the curried goat, were superb. Staff were friendly without being intrusive. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed March 2, 2014

My brother and I ate here on Saturday night as a treat for his birthday. So glad we found it. Great cocktails absolutely delicious food. We most definitely will be telling as many people as we know about this place and be returning as soon as possibly. The Trini Coconut Chicken was heavenly.

1  Thank Hannahpriyanka
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Found it by accident next door to the Premire Inn where we were staying.
Food well cooked, portions genrous, very satisfying.
The ambience was relaxed & cool.
Would definately go back
Excellent choice of Cocktails

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Very tasty, generously portioned food served with a smile. Very reasonably priced. I am very surprised that it has not ranked. The best mojitos that I have ever tasted. We had a brilliant evening and felt very well looked after. We would definitely return!