“Keeps on getting better”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Belly Full Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Belly Full Restaurant & Bar
Cuisines: Caribbean, Jamaican, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Cheshire
“Keeps on getting better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have eaten here numerous times since my previous review and thought it only fair to give an update.

Since the arrival of the new chef, the quality and taste of the food has increased significantly and I can now thoroughly recommend it to all.

Probably tried most of the menu, however the highlights for me are definitely the ribs and curried goat. Service is efficient and friendly and the prices are very reasonable for the quality and quantity of food served.

Try it as I am sure that you won’t be disappointed.

• Visited July 2013

“Tasty food, tasty drinks, cool and relaxed atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I came here with the mrs on a sunday evening. The two young men working the bar and kitchen were friendly and really cared about their craft. The cocktails were superb and created with care and detail. The starters were so tasty and I could have eaten the ribs every day for a year. It was refreshing to meet the chef as he brought out the food. Its was great to try a few different things and the chef made us a real treat with goat curry and plantain! It was an absolute pleasure eating here from start to finish. We will be back on our next visit to Chester!

“Great atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

As we arrived the staff were all lovely and welcoming.
We enjoyed the starters they were amazing and we're expecting the same for the mains but weren't to impressed,tastes not to our liking which we didn't mind as we were trying out new place and type of food. Cocktails were great.
There was no room to get to the bar from the tables we had to squeeze through because the tables were so close together!
The toilet yes just one!!!
For everyone to share was filthy could not use it was not nice in there.
Value for money?? I would say fair.
Overall I would not come back but am glad I have tried it.

Skipton, United Kingdom
“fantastic experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We went there last night for my husbands birthday and were not disappointed! Our first trip to a Caribean restaurant and the food was excellent. Can't beat the price and lovely ambience and freindly staff. Great night out!! Will go agian the next time we're in Chester.

• Visited June 2013
Preston, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

we were booked in to the Premier Inn next door but wanted to eat out for my birthday. As we walked passed the Belly Full the food smelt so good we went in and booked a table for that night. We turned up at 8pm that night the staff were very friendly and most helpful when ordering the food.When the food arrived it smelt great and tasted even better it was the first time we tried Caribbean food it was a top night out and would recommend it to are friends. Dom and Joy

• Visited June 2013