“Brilliant service and great food”
Review of Koconut Grove

Koconut Grove
Ranked #47 of 567 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Visited last week three times.the service was brilliant ,food was good
Very nicely decorated and clean place.waitress knows there dishes
Another south Indian restaurant with brilliant sevice and good food.

There are newer reviews for Koconut Grove

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Nice crisp linen napkins is often a good indication of somewhere that takes pride in its ambience and food and it really didn't disappoint I ordered their prawn dosa and my partner the beef one. They were both delicious. Good crispy dosa pancakes very spicy with hot veg curry and lovely coconut chutney and a yummy brownish dip. My prawns were a good size. I enjoyed their Panyasam dessert and my partner had the Gulab with ice cream. I would certainly go again if I was in Chester again.

Reviewed August 8, 2014

We enjoyed an outstanding meal having two authentic South Indian dishes - dishes which despite our being greats fans of Indian cooking were new to us and absolutely delicious with subtle, well balanced flavours. The service was also excellent - genuinely polite, helpful and prompt. If you want run of the mill Indian food this may not be the restaurant for you but if you are prepared to try something different in both name and flavour you could be in for a treat and a very enjoyable experience. We enjoyed it and consider this to be one of the best Indian meals that we have had in our extensive travels. Well done the Koconut Grove.

2  Thank mkvyvyan
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

Visited Chester and wanted a curry. Saw this place as recommended on trip advisor and wasn't let down. Food was really good and staff were very friendly. I would recommend a visit if you like curry!

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Had a lovely meal here. The staff were really friendly and there was a really nice atmosphere. Would highly recommend to anyone going to Chester and will be definitely visiting the Koconut Grove again