“Consistent quality food, excellent service”
Review of Koconut Grove

Koconut Grove
Ranked #47 of 575 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have visited this restaurant frequently when visiting Chester to see my elderly mother. She loves the very friendly and attentive staff, and if I offer to take her out for a meal she insists on going here! The quality of food is excellent and consistently so.
Virtually every time we go in we see Indian customers, so they must be doing something right if that's where their compatriots eat!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We had a lunch club menu consisting of two courses for £7.95, wow, the food was excellent, fresh tasting and delightfully presented. The service was also first class, our waiter was very friendly and helpful which was extremely useful as this was the first time I had tried cuisine from Kerala. If you want a meal that is made with the freshest ingredients, expertly prepared to authentic recipies then this restaurant will not dissapoint.

1  Thank cheshireLemsip
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our meal here. The food was excellent and the staff very friendly, professional and helpful. The prices were very reasonable. We would definitely go again.

1  Thank IFM_11
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I have Been there last weekend. I must say the food was Amazing. Relaxing ambience. All the staff members were really friendly. The food is authentic n I have never seen some stuff on their menu in any other Indian restaurants. All the best. Will be back soon !.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We went to lunch on a very quiet day, so atmosphere was a little lacking, but will certainly return for a full-on evening meal. I am not an expert in South Indian cuisine so don't dare give it a 5 for the food, but I really enjoyed my meal, a mild lamb curry and carrot kalwar, and the service was friendly and attentive. The decor is fresh and clean and calm. We had a very pleasant lunch which was also excellent value .