I Stayed here for 1 night with my daughter and grandson, I enjoyed every minite and would definatly stay there again. We were up-graded to an executive room at no extra charge, as promised there was a travel cot provided. I booked with octopus and paid £78 for the three of us. After a morming shopping in Chester we had a nice lunch on arrival at hotel in the Nelson bar/restaurant and then spent a pleasant afternoon in the fabulous pool with my grandson. After a short rest we went down for dinner in the Ciro restaurant which was a carvery and most enjoyable. We had a very good nights sleep, the room was so quiet as we faced onto open country-side. The beds were sooo comfy (soft mattress which I loved! ) Next morning after a very tasty breakfast with fresh fruit and full english we checked out and spent the day at the zoo. I would love to go back again with girl-friends and check out that amazing spa! (also If you want zoo tickets the hotel sells them at £11.75 per adult as opposed to £16.50 buying them at the zoo, and no queing) The helpful hotel receptionist advised us of this offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa with its beautiful 19th Century original building has been tastefully and expertly extended to incorporate a vast range of facilities and accommodation. Nestled in the Cheshire countryside this hotel is ideally located just a five minute drive from Chester's historic city centre, yet a stone's throw from the border of Wales. Privately owned, this four star hotel offers 73 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities, while two restaurants provide guests with a choice of dining. The AA Rosette awarded Ciro's Brasserie is a magnificent Mediterranean themed restaurant specialising in modern European cuisine cooked using fresh, seasonal, local produce, while Nelson's Bar, the hotel's gastro-pub offers traditional ales and a wide selection of bar meals. Within the hotel is also Spa by Kasia, the North West's most exclusive and opulent spa. This luxury retreat offers 6 indulgent treatment suites, 3 relaxation rooms, a couple's VIP suite, traditional Hamman, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, Spa Boutique, Spa Eatery, and the unique and stunning Asian Sensory Garden. This welcoming hotel, with its stunning backdrop of the welsh mountains, is the perfect base from which to explore the beauty of Wales, Cheshire, the famous Roman city of Chester and The Wirral. There is an abundance of local attractions in and around the surrounding area, which include Chester Cathedral, Chester Race Course, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet, Beeston Castle, Castles of North Wales, Tatton Park, Ness Botanical Gardens and many more! The hotel offers ample free parking and complimentary internet access throughout and is easily accessible from the motorway network A55, M53, M56 and M6, and the international airports of Manchester and Liverpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel And Spa
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel Chester
- Grosvenor Pulford Chester
- Hotel Grosvenor Pulford