I have been fortunate enough to spend time at some of the UK’s leading spas and spa resorts over the previous 12 months but I have found that the services and levels of customer service at the delightful Grosvenor Pulford to be truly second to none! Based in the ideal location from which to explore the area with its many attractions and activities, just a few miles out of Chester city centre. The rooms are beautiful and the little touches like the mood lighting and luxurious toiletries serve to further enhance your stay. The food in both the restaurant and bar are excellent and have something for everyone. We enjoyed a wonderful afternoon tea in the spa eatery after receiving our treatments of pedicure and full body massage. We found every member of staff we encountered throughout our 2 day stay from reception staff to waiters in the restaurant and spa staff giving treatments to be friendly, helpful and highly professional in their levels of service and attitude towards customers, I would have no hesitation in recommending this establishment to anyone! Great for families and a perfect romantic location too, lovely gardens to enjoy and a fabulous atmosphere throughout the hotel! Have stayed here 3 times now and had consistantly exceptional service from booking to checkout! a must if you're planning a stay in Cheshire!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award winning Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa with its beautiful 19th Century original building has been tastefully and expertly extended to incorporate a vast range of facilities and accommodation. Nestled in the Cheshire countryside this hotel is ideally located just a five minute drive from Chester's historic city centre, yet a stone's throw from the border of Wales. Privately owned, this four star hotel offers 73 bedrooms all with en-suite facilities, while two restaurants provide guests with a choice of dining. The AA Rosette awarded Ciro's Brasserie is a magnificent Mediterranean themed restaurant specialising in modern European cuisine cooked using fresh, seasonal, local produce, while Nelson's Bar, the hotel's gastro-pub offers traditional ales and a wide selection of bar meals. Within the hotel is also Spa by Kasia, the North West's most exclusive and opulent spa. This luxury retreat offers 6 indulgent treatment suites, 3 relaxation rooms, a couple's VIP suite, traditional Hamman, Roman style swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, gymnasium, outdoor tennis court, Spa Boutique, Spa Eatery, and the unique and stunning Asian Sensory Garden. This welcoming hotel, with its stunning backdrop of the welsh mountains, is the perfect base from which to explore the beauty of Wales, Cheshire, the famous Roman city of Chester and The Wirral. There is an abundance of local attractions in and around the surrounding area, which include Chester Cathedral, Chester Race Course, Chester Zoo, Blue Planet Aquarium, McArthur Glen Designer Outlet, Beeston Castle, Castles of North Wales, Tatton Park, Ness Botanical Gardens and many more! The hotel offers ample free parking and complimentary internet access throughout and is easily accessible from the motorway network A55, M53, M56 and M6, and the international airports of Manchester and Liverpool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grosvenor Pulford Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel And Spa
- Grosvenor Pulford Hotel Chester
- Grosvenor Pulford Chester
- Hotel Grosvenor Pulford