“Fantastic Restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Went here for a celebration with friends recently and had a fabulous evening. When I arrived I was very surprised to see how beautiful and modern it was inside, I loved the lighting which subtly changed colour (or was that one too many drinks?) . The menu was dazzling and food delicious. All the staff were very helpful and friendly. I can't wait to go back with my family and would say this is the best Indian restaurant I have ever been to - do try it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Plush Spice

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Saturday 20 July looked this restaurant up hard to find but we did. The decor and staff were lovely, we had king prawns to start very nice, we ordered lamb keema and chicken Korma, the korma had 5 pieces of chicken in the text was pure paste. We ordered a jug of mango lassi it came warm, they said the milk hadn't been in the fridge it was room temperature, it was disgusting. We told them and was told they don't often sell mango lassi, perhaps ten times in the last two years of being opened. Two other tables were dining besides us on a Saturday night. I can understand why and will not be going back again.

1  Thank Bobby027
Reviewed July 7, 2013

7:30pm on a Saturday night and yet there was only one other party in probably the best Indian restaurant in Chester. (Although there were a few people coming in for take-aways.)
I was with 5 others and all really enjoyed the food. (I had the Fayaz Bhuna and would recommend it - especially if you like fried onions). The staff are friendly and the restaurant is spotless and clean and furnished to a high standard, bright and airy. The prices are fair too. Our table bill for 6 came to £138 and that included bottles of wine, a good few beers and coffee and tea. This is a place that deserves to thrive; if it were in the city centre it would be a smash hit. As it is, it's slightly off the beaten track, on a residential street (plenty of free parking) around the corner from a collection of local shops . But it's worth taking the trouble to find. You'll want to go back for more. You can have a good night here as a large group or a cosy twosome in a quiet corner of the large dining area if that's what you want.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Second visit and on both occasions the welcome , service, decor , cleanliness and most importantly the food is excellent. Superb menu. If you haven't been , do give it a try . We certainly will return. I expect it is a great venue for a large party given its size .

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family are now regular visitors to this restaurant. The service is always very friendly & welcoming but the food, well, it is simply fantastic! I would even go as far as to say it's one of the best Indian restaurants I've been to. Anywhere.

Top marks from me & I am sure to return in the not too distant future.

Many thanks Plush Spice for another beautiful meal.