“Surprisingly very very good!”
Review of Plush Spice - CLOSED

Plush Spice
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Second visit and on both occasions the welcome , service, decor , cleanliness and most importantly the food is excellent. Superb menu. If you haven't been , do give it a try . We certainly will return. I expect it is a great venue for a large party given its size .

There are newer reviews for Plush Spice

Reviewed June 27, 2013

My family are now regular visitors to this restaurant. The service is always very friendly & welcoming but the food, well, it is simply fantastic! I would even go as far as to say it's one of the best Indian restaurants I've been to. Anywhere.

Top marks from me & I am sure to return in the not too distant future.

Many thanks Plush Spice for another beautiful meal.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Well for a quick, where shall we go tonight, this was a real find.
We have acquired a 'taste card' so wanted somewhere that would take it on a saturday. We called to book late afternoon.
The area is not where you would expect it to be but the inside is amazing. Very modern decor, clean, neat and tidy with great loos.
Samosas and mixed kebab to start after the freshest pops and tasty chutney tray. Homemade obviously.
Shirlosk?? can't remember how it's spelt, chicken with mustard and yogurt and chilli chicken masala as mains. Both amazing with lots of chicken not just sauce in both. The garlic and keema naan were freshly cooked and delicious too.
Rose and cobra to drink...£41 with the tastecard 25% discount discount.
We will most definitely be back. Thank you x

Reviewed June 1, 2013

went as a couple. decor modern staff very friendly servic attentive now the best bit, the food ,extensive menu we both had tandoori chicken legs well presented and tasty . next I had chicken korai served in a sizzzling platter it was scrummy . my husband had lamb bhuna again very tasty . the pace of service was a liitle slow BUT the food is cooked to order well worth wait . we will be returning .

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The best Indian Ive ever had.. I go there every time I visit and get a takeaway.. Great food, great price and amazing service I just wish it was closer to home.. Amazing!