“Just round our corner”
Review of Plush Spice - CLOSED

Plush Spice
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Thai, Balti, Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
chester
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just round our corner”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We went to Plush Spice last night and given that it's just around our corner, I can't believe we have left it so long! It is amazing, very plush and modern inside with a very airy feel to the place. The food was amazing, 10 of us dined there and all enjoyed our meals. Very adventurous dishes and some which I had not heard of. Staff are so friendly and it is reasonably priced too. I feel very lucky to have such a gem in our location. Don't be put off by te setting of it, as the saying says 'don't judge a book by the cover' best Indian restaurant in Chester!

Chester, U.K.
“Tasty authentic Indian meals, great service, very friendly.”
Reviewed February 25, 2012

Been meaning to write a review since New Year's Eve when we first dined there. Food and service were really excellent and prices very reasonable, and so, we have been back there since. Got a bunch of grandkids staying tonight and so we had a take-away delivered from there. Food was just as good as the restaurant and, (a suprise touch), came with a free bottle of wine. A great location because it is away from the city crowds and has free parking. My main course had more king prawns in it than I have ever been served in any restaurant. Definitely highly recommended.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank TobyJugg
Cheshire
“The best indian restaurant in Chester!”
Reviewed February 8, 2012

After working my way through the Indian restaurants in Chester I can firmly say that this has got to be the best!

The interior decoration is fantastic and not what you would expect from seeing the outside. Service is friendly and attentive don't be afraid to ask for help with menu choices if needed as in my experience the staff are great at explaining the dishes. My advice would be try something new, there are some gorgeous dishes on the menu I'd never heard of before but everything I've tried (have been 5 times now since their opening) has been amazing especially the Tawa Lamb! The house red wine is very nice and very competitively priced at £9.95 or thereabouts.

Have been at the weekend and also in the week when it does seem quite quiet however they always seems busy on the takeaways.

Definately worth a visit!

• Visited January 2012