“You will agree it's the best”

Hoole Indian Takeaway and Restaurant
Ranked #157 of 579 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

You will never just find this place because you are walking or driving past. We were told about it by a young British born Indian man who said it was very good. We had not heard about it but we know most of the other Indian places and living in the city centre usually get them to deliver. This will now be my first choice as the meal we had was far better than anywhere else. We have a takeaway menu and it's also very reasonably priced. It's a small restaurant but quite nicely fitted out. All staff were friendly and helpful. House wine at £11 was ok. Total for 4 people was £72 including 2 bottles of wine. All the dishes were well presented and seemed freshly made. Parking in the streets around it was easy at 7.30 on a Friday night. If you are in the city centre it would be too far to walk there in my opinion but the taxi fare would be only about £4. I can't wait to go there again.

1  Thank NorthSimon

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Delicious fresh and tasty food, the best curry and naan I have eaten for a long time. The little things really impressed me too like mint in the water, warm towelettes after the meal, excellent, personable service and mints. Great value for money, highly recommended.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Fantastic food and great service. The bonus is that its only 50 yards for my home!
The food is of a really good standard but its the service that makes this place a must visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have esten at Hool Indian many Times',and the food and service is always perfect.The waiting staff have extensive knowledge of INdian food and always make it à pleasure to visit there. Definitely the best Indian in Chester.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

It's no surprise to me that Hoole Indian keeps on winning best curry in Chester - the food is fantastic!

I eat here on a regular basis but brought friends who were visiting here for a meal as I knew I would get the same exceptional hospitality as always! I can't fault the service, it's very rare you go to a restaurant and see the manager there every night. Both owners go out of their way to make sure your night is perfect and have recommended some lovely dishes to me in the past - my new favourite is the Shatkora Gosht, would definitely recommend trying it!

The atmosphere in the restaurant is lovely, there's a great selection of drinks and cocktails and even better it's really good value for money. I really can't tell you how lovely the food is - you need to try it for yourself to get the full experience!

I would recommend Hoole Indian to anyone :)!