“Best Indian in Town!”

Hoole Indian Takeaway and Restaurant
Ranked #161 of 553 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best Indian in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hoole Indian was recommended to us by a friend. The management and staff are very friendly and welcoming. The food is amazing, prompt and caters for all. We will definitely be visiting Hoole Indian again.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Great, great, great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

Just read the previous review on this restaurant / takeaway and felt I had to add my own! Admittedly, we’ve only had takeaways, so can’t comment on the service, but the food quality in my experience is excellent. Perhaps they were having a bad day when the previous two reviewers were there because we have had takeaways from this place over the last year or so, on a number of occasions and it has always been excellent. I lived in the Midlands for five years amidst numerous outstanding Indian restaurants and have also been to India on a number of occasions and still find the food top quality!

North Wales, United Kingdom
“Hot plates and lovely curry”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

We went with friends and had poppadums and pickles to start and they were freshly cooked and grease free. We then followed for starters lamb chop, onion bhajiis, mixed kebab and duck tikka, which we split between us. For mains we had lamb saag, chicken tikka balti, prawn dupiaza and chicken bhuna. Keema naan and Peshwari (very good) Pilau rice, keema rice, Aloo gobo and garlic mushrooms. The food service was prompt and efficient. The plates were very very hot which I love as you can take you time with your food. All the dishes were tasty and nicely spiced. It is also popular locally for take always as we could see them as they came out of the kitchen and it was a constant flow!

Chester, United Kingdom
“Good food, good value, excellent service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was our first visit and won't be the last. We've had takeaways from here for years, and the quality has always been good. I would thoroughly recommend eating in as a most enjoyably evening can be guranteed. As I said the food was great and the staff discretely attentive, and woth every penny. Next time we will book to ensure we can get a table. We ate early and when we left it was getting busy.

St Ives, United Kingdom
“Super food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

Booked this for family and friends get together so glad I booked! As a group of 6 including all ages, tastes and experience in the curry world there was not a bad piece of food served, 6 starters and mains all fantastic!
There is not much seating as it is a busy take away as well, so book early. Great price! Highlights were the fish starters and the lamb Sambah!!

• Visited April 2013
Saifur H, Owner at Hoole Indian Takeaway and Restaurant, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Hi, and thanks for your kind review! I'm really glad you enjoyed your meal at Hoole Indian. The lamb samber is a tasty dish, even though it's a touch too hot for me! Just reading your profile, noticed you're from St Ives, Cambs? Well I'm in St Ives at the moment, visiting my sister for the holidays. It's a lovely place. They have a couple of restaurants nearby, The Sultan and Darjeeling, I believe.
It's nice to read a member's review, from so far away, so I'll pass your kind words onto the kitchen team. Thanks again!