“Small but big on Food & Service”

Hoole Indian Takeaway and Restaurant
Ranked #221 of 568 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Staying at a B & B nearby we located this restaurant accidently as we were taking a look around Hoole. We decided to return to it for our evening meal. The cosy atmosphere was brilliant and matched by the excellent food and friendly service. We can honestly say that it was the best Indian food we have had in recent times. We will certainly return for some more as and when we visit this area again. Highly recommended.

Saifur H, Manager at Hoole Indian Takeaway and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Hi, thanks for taking the time to post such a splendid review. I'm really glad you enjoyed the food here, and it was my pleasure to serve you! Thanks again

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Food and service were brilliant! I'll be going again. Have used it as a takeaway many times but now it's a restaurant as well.

Reviewed February 4, 2013 via mobile

I've been going to the Hoole Indian for takeaways for years. I've never had a bad experience, always rated the food, atmosphere and service. I decided to try out the restaurant with my friend, and was not dissapointed. The cosy atmosphere, alongside delcious food, presented impeccably made my evening throughouly enjoyable. Definitely will be spending my money dining in more often, and for a reasonable price too with very friendly staff, there to please!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I haven't been for a curry in Chester for years as I live away! I visited here purely based on trip advisor reviews! I was not disappointed!
I used the text service to reserve a table which worker great, and good job as its not the biggest restaurant! Don't let this put you off!
The service was fantastic, friendly and polite! The food portions are generous, although I'd like to see the rice portions slightly larger, but the taste was amazing! Very full of flavour, tasty and just generally moorish!
To top this all off the cost of two curries, poppadom and chutneys, rice and naan beer and a ladies drink was more than reasonable and actually very cheap!
This is one place I would recommend anyone to go to and I certainly will the next time I want a tasty fulfilling curry!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I found this restaurant on trip advisor and as we were in Chester decided to try it out. We had a Fantastic meal and as two of us were vegetarians the choice was fantastic! I would highly recommend it.