“Gorgeous food, superb service, lovely atmosphere.”

Hoole Indian Takeaway and Restaurant
Ranked #158 of 553 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Gorgeous food, superb service, lovely atmosphere.”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I found this restaurant on trip advisor and as we were in Chester decided to try it out. We had a Fantastic meal and as two of us were vegetarians the choice was fantastic! I would highly recommend it.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Gone downhill since restaurant added”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We usually get a delivery as I do not go out very often. We used to have very good food until the restaurant opened, when I had a particularly horrific meal delivered within 10 minutes of ordering! I have eaten in the restaurant and the food is fresh and well presented, much better than the deliveries these days. I recommend you eat in, the poppadoms are the best in Chester in my opinion and the manager is great!

Visited February 2012
Saifur H, Owner at Hoole Indian Takeaway and Restaurant, responded to this review, December 29, 2012
Hi Debbie, thanks for your review. First and foremost, apologies for the delivered meal in question. We do always prioritise takeaway orders, and as we are always aptly staffed, orders can be cooked and delivered very quickly, and not necessarily in the order we received them! Please accept my apologies if your order was not to our usual high quality.
The addition of a restaurant to our premises, was a very big
decision, and whilst i'm very glad that you've enjoyed the food
here, I'm sorry your takeaway suffered! We strive to ensure our loyal and valued takeaway customers still receive the same service as pre-restaurant. Please pop in and see me anytime, and I shall do my best to restore your confidence in
our takeaway service!
Thanks Debbie, hope to see you soon!
Cheshire
“Best in Chester”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I have had several takeaways and also eaten in the restaurant a number of times. The food is always of a high standard and consistently good. I have eaten at most of the Indian restaurants in Chester and believe this to be the best. It's only a small restaurant as it used to just be a takeaway but is very comfortable. Staff also very friendly.

1 Thank Lethal1981
High Wycombe
“Be back soon”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

We read all the review on here and decided to try - it was a great evening and the service was fantastic = we had the mojitos which were great tasting and good value - we had the Lamb speciality dish made with a citrus fruit from Bangladesh - it was very tasty and would recommend
waiter's recommendations

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank SusieQLovesYou
UK
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic little Indian restaurant”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Ate here on the back of the Tripadvisor reviews whilst staying nearby.

The food was excellent. Everything was perfectly cooked, everything had a real depth of flavour and for me thats what marks a good Indian out from the average ones. The presentation was well thought out too - I had Chicken Chat Puri to start which is sometimes a large bread that can be a bit greasy, here they did smaller breads and did them in a stack which looked great.

The service was excellent too. Everything came out really quick and and the waiters were attentive.

Would definitely eat here again, and would recommend others do the same.

1 Thank quinny199