“Consistently high quality”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We eat here regularly as we have found the standard of food to be consistently good. This time was no exception however we were shocked to be charged £7.00 for a glass of Pinot Grigio!

There are newer reviews for The Grosvenor Arms

Reviewed August 19, 2013

14 of us went for a meal out to celebrate a birthday and I really can't fault the Grosvenor Arms at all! The food was excellent and at a reasonable price - I think I found the best sticky toffee pudding I have ever had!! There were plenty of staff who were all helpful and attentive. I would firmly recommend to all.

1  Thank Jez_traveller
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

We called here for lunch on Sunday as it looked lovely from the outside. However, the food was a real disappointment. My husband and I had a steak ciabatta with 4 chips and a few lettuce leaves which was nearly £10 (each) and my daughter had pasta and a very basic tomato sauce which was £5.95 !!! Very expensive for mediocre fayre.

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Group of 13, including 5 children. Nice weather so we sat outside. Food was good and tasty. No complaints from anyone. Good size garden but also a very useful football pitch and play ground at the back of the carpark.
Staff are very polite without being sickly.
Definitely go again.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

I picked this place because it was dog friendly for our family meet up. When we got there there were plenty of happy dogs and people. The garden area had a really a nice atmosphere before we even ordered anything. We sat in a booked table for nine that was in an area for dogs and we had plenty of space. The food was great as was the service. I have to compliment the chef of the choice of vegetables for the roast dinners. They were soooo tasty. We can highly recommend the Grosvenor Arms for a meal or just a drink.

1  Thank amyinlondon1964