“Incredible food, highly recommended”
Review of Step in India

Step in India
Ranked #301 of 575 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Had a 2 course set menu on a Sunday night - £8.95 each. We were amazed at the portion sizes and quality of food for what we paid, awesome. One of the best Indian Meals for a long time. Service was faultless.

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This is a fantastic restaurant!

The food is excellent and the service is great. Very warm and friendly staff.

We ended up going in here on our way to find a different Indian and I'm so glad we did!

Would definately eat here again when we next visit Chester!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited Step in India last night, again! Once again we were not disappointed at all, after our last visit we asked if we could be seated at one of their booths, we find the booths to be more private and romantic. The food as always fresh and very tasty, cannot fault at all, the waiters again very helpful and always at hand when need be. We will be back next week, can't wait.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have tried many indian restaurants and seen many places try to cut down on cost so the quality of food tends to decline over time. Not this place. My first choice when eating out is Indian food and step in india is my favourite. Great food! Great service! Great value! I am a regular here and i highly recommend.

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

As a local my boyfriend and I visit Step in India alot to eat both in and take away. I can easily say that it is the best Indian in Chester and their Sunday special of a starter, curry and naan or rice for 5.95 is fabulous! The Chicken Chat is delicious. Be careful with some of the hotter curries though- they are HOT!!