“A great Indian meal”

Barton Rouge
Ranked #116 of 555 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lymington, United Kingdom
“A great Indian meal”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The restaurant was recommended by the friendly people at the Premier Inn Chester. Good recommendation. It was a delicious meal, full of flavour. The atmosphere was good as the place was busy and lively. The food was excellent value too. Thanks for a great meal

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Barney419

Liverpool
“scrumptious!!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Went saturday night 7pm without booking, but managed to be seated right away. Very friendly and quick. Orders taken within 5 mins even though really busy. Food was delicious and presented beautifully. Definitely recommend. :-)

Cheshire uk
“At last a decent curry house in Chester!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We only just heard about the Barton rouge but apparently it has been open for 2 years. We booked a table for 2 on a Saturday and it was extremely busy do you can't just turn up. Good and service was smacking- best I've tasted in Cheshire! I thought it would be expensive but actually £40 for 2 is very reasonable.

1 Thank Heather L
Colchester, United Kingdom
“We finally did it!”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

After year of going to Chester twice a year and never finding a good indian we did it!! And it far surpassed our expectations and experiences of the 5 we all rated it the best indian we had ever experienced. And we have tried from Suffolk to Derbyshire, Leics to Northants ... The menu was so extensive it was difficult to choose - the fish shashlik was tried all around and was raved about. I had the King Prawn Saag... Oh my word the king prawns were enormous and cooked to perfection.
Could not rate the food any higher, any of us.
Service lovely

Wirral
“Fabulous atmosphere”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Myself and two friends dined here on Thursday the 27th of February
This has got to be one of the best indian curry restaurants going
The food and atmosphere is excellent.
Nothing is to much trouble and its the small things that matter when your eating
I was struggling with lifting my curry to put on my plate due to my medical condition I did not have to ask for help
they were there straight away and served it for me.
I had the chicken tikka balti jalfreizi which is lovely
My friends had different dishes and they agreed the quality was brilliant
We all waited a while for the food to arrive proof that its all as fresh as can be reassuring to any diners
I cannot fault the service or the quality of the food its not cheap but that old saying you get what you pay for certainly applies here

• Visited February 2014