“Mediocre at best”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013

Decent service however slightly irritating how waiters appear to take your glass before you put it down.. Food was no better than average. Had balti exotica.. Chicken was dry and the sauce lacked taste.. If you go drunk you may think its the best curry ever.. Place is clean. Toilets are nice.. Had better meals delivered

3  Thank siisonkin

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Been here a few times in recent years, the bird insists on something spicy at the weekend (if X factors finished) so hey-ho we go!

et alongside he canal nearby other decent bars and restaurants but this is the cream of the crop. rear welcome n arrival by the big bloke adorned n robes. nice bar and sitting area while you wait for the table. nicely set out dining area, with the staff 'floating' between tables with the no fuss. hey do huge naan bed creatins like a sail on a boat.
great place for a group, couple or after the races. the young dark haired bar tender enthuses with politeness and energy as she sorts your drink out in no time.

Needless to say, will keep going.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Myself ,husband and a few friends visited on Saturday 2nd February . I can not believe I haven't discovered this gorgeous place before after a regular visitor to Chester . The food was yummy and the staff are first class . Hence iam booking for Mother's Day to take all our family . A must if you like Indian food .

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Food was good no denying that but the staff are slow and all together boring! Asked for salt never came after asking twice I ended up getting up and pinching from another table. Asked for lime pickle twice again never came so asked again but by the time the waiter walked from the kitchen to our table at snails pace we had finished our meal.
The staff let this place down for me.
Smile and walk with a little urgency and that would start the improvements!
All in all ok, would I go back? Properly but only if I was passing...
Shame

1  Thank millysmum
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This wonderful modern, up market Indian restaurant is "Very" popular and at peak times is very busy!
If you want a quiet, wonderful supper - GO Earlier!
I have been when it is full and yes the service can be a little stressed, however that applies to some of the best anywhere! Hire more staff I hear you shout, train them better I hear you scream! Well as I have graciously observed before, HUMAN error Happens! The management, staff are normally delightful, endearing and very efficient! The menu is imaginative and different. Last evening it was quiet at 6 and buzzing by 7! We had a lovely evening, great food and immpeccable service! This restaurant is immaculate, fresh and all facilities are exceptionally clean and polished. Guess what - when it is full and buzzing - it will be noisier and fun!

Thank you all!