“A little piece of Heaven.”
Review of Indian Brasserie

Indian Brasserie
Ranked #91 of 576 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: 2011 Award Winning Restaurant (Best curry award in chester)2011 Awarded highest ranking indian in chester in food and hygiene
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Another fantastic meal. This our favourite place to go to. If you want mouth watering food impeccable service and a warm welcoming atmosphere this is definitely worth a visit. I can't stress how good the food is. The lads here work really hard both in the kitchen and at the front. Thanks again guys another job well done. See you next week :)

1  Thank sa54jav

Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This place has got it spot on. From the welcoming service to the beautiful decor and mouthwatering dishes on offer, it was truly a pleasure to spend an evening with friends at such a great venue. See you again next Saturday!

1  Thank Jalal A
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My family and I used to rate this place, but I think they're resting on their laurels these days.
On more than 3 occasions we have ordered chicken tandoori. When we sit in to eat we get a leg and a breast piece. When we order he same thing as takeaway, we almost invariably get 2 leg pieces!!! I have had to complain to the manager numerous times

Tonight I got a takeaway chicken biryani, and for the £6 odd that I paid, I am barely full. The quantity of chicken was mean, which spoilt the dish, as the spices were nicely balanced.
I wanted a single popadum to go with it (only 1!), but had to cancel it from the order when they wanted to charge me an extra £2 for 1 popadum and pickle. Bad business sense, and mean attitude which is not appreciated.

This is a place where customer loyalty seems to count for nothing, and one feels insulted by the inferior quality of the takeaway dishes.

Sorry, Indian Brasserie, but you won't be getting any more business from the Taylor family - which is a shame because you were our nearest Indian.

1  Thank Jenny T
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Popped in last night with the "old dear", food was consistently good as it always is. Poppadoms, Starters, and 2 x curries - all fantastic. The usual suspects appear on the menu with a nice balance of specials too for the more adventurous. A decent compact wine list which is much better than usually found in Indian Restaurants. Nice decor and a service to match equating to a good consistent experience overall. Keep it up chaps!

1  Thank Darcycrane
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had warm welcome, interior designing was pleasant. Not really crowded or noisy. BUT ordered platter none of the meat were properly cooked. Main course ordered in lamb which is not cooked at all. Overall food quality is poor. we have decided not to visit anymore.