“SUPERB!”
Review of Laugh Inn

Laugh Inn
Ranked #10 of 46 Nightlife in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS The Laugh Inn Comedy Events have now moved to the Commercial Hotel Chester.Chester's newest & best live entertainment venue & restaurant.Hosting comedy with some of the country's finest and up-and-coming comedians every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, along with touring shows, live music, bands and theatrical events midweek and Sundays. Our main theatre with 350 seats is the best place to watch live entertainment and theatre in Cheshire. Available for private parties, corporate events and general hire, the Laugh Inn offers high quality entertainment and dining for all occasions and all ages. Come and join us at the Laugh Inn with your family, friends and work colleagues for a fantastic quality fun night out!
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I can honestly say did not know about this until my wife took me for my birthday 2 weeks ago EXCELLENT FRIENDLY STAFF, great comedians. Compare a star!!!

1  Thank Paul A

Reviewed January 28, 2013

We initially booked for my partners birthday at the start of December but due to ill health we were unable to attend. Hayley at the booking office was great!!! Allowed us to use the tickets for another night & also provided pizza before the show!!! I love pizza & these are one of the best I've tasted!!!!! The comedians were hilarious, it was well run & all of the staff were really friendly!!!! We also visited New Years Eve & I can honestly say we had the best New Year ever!!! The music, entertainment & food make for a top night out!!! Will definitely be visiting again very very soon!!!!! A place to always remember!!! Thank you guys at the laugh inn!!!!

2  Thank Kim25938
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been hear 3 times now, and every time the comedians have made me laugh! This the same format as the Comedy Store In Manchester...But it is better because its 25 minutes down the road for me and is quite abit cheaper. I have also sampled the food on offer and that is great value too.
Instead of just going to pubs in Chester, come to the Laugh Inn to start your night.

1  Thank waynester05
Reviewed January 19, 2013

As regulars to the Comedy Store in Manchester, we decided to give the Laugh Inn a try for a change. First the acts. The MC was excellent, followed by three comedians two were very good on was average and relied heavily on swearing and sex to get a laugh. Overall then comparable to the Comedy Store.
The big difference comes in:
The seating on the ground floor, cramped and chairs like your family would pull out of the shed at Xmas when you have a house full.
Two bar staff on when the place is rammed.
A minimum of fifteen to twenty minute breaks between each one of the comedians. Just as the atmosphere gets built up, you stop and go back to the start again.
Overall its not like it was half the price of the CS being only a fiver cheaper, but if you have the option go for the bigger venue.

1  Thank The_Crofter
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Came for the first time tonight thanks to free tickets we won. been to RAW in Sweden which is one if not the best comdy clubs going, but tonight The Laugh inn gave it a run for its money, Friendly staff, not rushed, realy funny host and a great mix of comics, defo return again in near future for sure :-)

2  Thank Warren A
Charlotte P, Public Relations Manager at Laugh Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2013

Many thanks for your kind words, we look forward to your return!!