“Wow !!”

Kash Chester
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Have passed this place many a time on the way into town but the other week decided to enter and did not regret it. Both food and drink excellent and staff go out of their way to make you welcome, will definitely be making this place a regular visit.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

Lovely food great prices, the place had character and the staff were polite.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

Since its opening last year KASH has quickly become my favourite Chester establishment. The speciality of the house is definitely in its beer, however the food will not leave you disappointed either.

The majority of the draught beer was brewed by Blueball Brewery who are based in Runcorn so you're getting a good selection of local beer. If you're the type who sticks religiously to Carling then this probably won't be the place for you, if however, you enjoy a bit of variety then I can heartily recommend paying a visit and trying any of the their beers.

If you have ever visited the States then the food will seem somewhat familiar as the menu features a selection of food including Mexican, Thai and of course the staples of pizza and burgers. I make special note of the burgers as they are incredibly tasty and come with a free pint of Blueball beer.

Prices are reasonable with the average entrée costing a little under £10, it's not Wetherspoons, but that is definitely a good thing and the beer prices are average for Chester, although during happy hour they get significantly cheaper.

Overall this is a place I would recommend anyone to try who's looking for something a bit different in Chester. Don't let its out of the way location put you off, this place is a real gem.

Reviewed February 13, 2012

Have eaten here a number of times and always had good quality food no matter what we have chosen. Very welcoming and friendly owners, who take pride in what they do. Excellent beers brewed at their own brewery along with a good selection of bottled beers from around the world.

2  Thank gbpublishing
Reviewed February 6, 2012

On a quiet Friday night in Chester we ventured into KASH at the bottom of Brook Street for something to eat.
Although rather quiet on arrival, we received friendly advice on an extensive beer selection that rivals the majority of bars we have visited in Chester previously.

I myself sampled the Dirty Sanchez burger that was suggested to me as part of a well valued offer including a free pint. The burger was packed with flavour and was presented in a rustic style with home-cut fries that were more than appetising!
My partner decided to try the Mexican Burrito which we had heard great things about from a friend which, to her displeasure, I ended up tucking into as well.
Everything was freshly prepared and hit the spot bang on! Their statement towards serving the Best onion rings in town is certainly a bold one, but one which will take some beating!

We will certainly be showing our faces there more often!!!

2  Thank Harry G