“fun”

Mr Simms Olde Sweet Shoppe
Ranked #7 of 26 Shopping in Chester
Reviewed January 15, 2012

love the style and the staff. Its a must in Chester, I like the unique style and quaintness of the place.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

Excellent shop lots of lovely sweets and they even gave us samples before we bought lots of old fashioned sweets too worth a visit

1  Thank CheshireGloria
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Okay, I know Chester has lots of sweet shops dotted around the place, Ye Olde Sweet Shope, Sweets of Heaven, Candyland and Thorntons etc, but Mr Simms (It's got a new name now) has excelled itself.

When you enter the shop, you are instantly hit with an array of wierd, wonderful and wacky sweets, (including the ORIGINAL milk bottles with the cornflour). They also do a small range of American branded sweets, which are reasonably cheaper than Sweets of Heaven in the Grosvenor Precinct.

The service there is exceptional, and being a student I always get a warm friendly welcome and maybe the odd sample to try, which is wonderful. A must visit shop for anybody visiting Chester

2  Thank andybell123
Reviewed October 30, 2011

we went in to explore one saturday afternoon, and decided to have a pick and mix. Being the indecisive person i am i could choose what to have, lucky the young welsh girl that served us was very knowledgable and advised us very well on our sweet choice..thank you.

Reviewed October 16, 2011

I went in with my dad and found it amazing. We left and went to pick my mum up from the station. After picking her up we drove back to town and ended up going back, showing my mum the shop and we bought some great sweets for Halloween.I only bought a couple of sweets so definitely going back before Halloween. Great range of sweets!! :D :) :P

2  Thank Sally H