“Disappointing, expensive for what it is.”
Review of Atina Kitchen

Atina Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Atina Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 555 Restaurants in Chester
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoying & sharing great food, drink & conversation with family, friends & even strangers (at times) is where we take our influence from. It's how we grew up. Although our roots are firmly in Italian cooking techniques, we love all cuisines & cooking styles at Atina Kitchen & this is reflected throughout our menus.
“Disappointing, expensive for what it is.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

A friend of mine was treating me to lunch and I suggested we go to 'caffe atina' for its excellent choice of lunch time meals and quirky interior.

The the salad my friend ordered was presented in the most rediculous way and was brought out in a glass, which made it look boring and lifeless.

The burger I ordered was very small and was tasteless, and I didn't like the chips.

I generally like handcut chips but I feel chips shouldn't have the skins on which these do, chips with skins on are more like 'potato wedges'

The presentation of the burger looked nice but I didn't like the face the burger was pinned together with a drill piece bought from b&q, I didn't like this as when I've pulled it out bits of food were stuck in the grooves of the tool.

The bacon was cheep and was the same standard as a greasy spoon.

Lastly I love mayonnaise but this looked more like Seagulls poo and tasted that cheap, a lot of it would probably make you ill.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Great little place”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great location in the shopping area of Chester. Went here today for tea and a muffin. Had the toffee apple muffin which was lovely. Great service and friendly staff.

2 Thank Karen G
Caffè A, Owner at Atina Kitchen, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
I love those muffins too :D
Thanks for the review.
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Brilliant value and excellent service”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had a meal here on Thursday and the food was excellent and such good value. Me and my boyfriend had 2 courses each and 2 bottles of wine and it came to £38 on the offer they had on that night. The waitress couldn't do enough for us and there was a lovely terrace area outside with heating. Would definitely go again if in Chester

2 Thank Krystina H
Caffè A, Owner at Atina Kitchen, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Thank you for your review. See you again soon! :))
Chester, United Kingdom
“2013 Valentines day”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I went to Caffe Atina back in January for the first time and have been back a few times since, It is a lovely little restaurant and we have had many functions in this venue since. I would advise anyone to have a function in the back room of the Caffe.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Makka1392
Caffè A, Owner at Atina Kitchen, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Really nice to have you coming back again and again! Thank you very much :)
“when in Chester you should visit this place”
Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

went here for afternoon tea and cake cost is only 3 pounds each
staff brilliant could not have done more to help and serve you
cake was excellent we were offred
a top up to our teapot
when in Chester go here you won't be disappointed I am sure

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Phil Brady
Caffè A, Owner at Atina Kitchen, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Great stuff. Thank you for the recommendation:))