Decided to eat out on Xmas Day and after a little research we settled on the Doubletree, Chester.
Arrived at 2.45pm for a table booked for 3.30pm. The staff were attentive upon our arrival and our coats were soon in the secure cloaks area and we sat at the bar with a drink in a warm, convivial atmosphere awaiting our table. Once seated at our table the staff could not have been nicer and nothing was too much trouble. It was cold and raining outside and the soup starter was excellent,
we were then offered a choice of 4 meats for our main course with lashing of roasties, mixed veg,
and all the trimmings. Xmas pud and creamy custard followed by coffee and mince pie. It was a cavery style meal but even so the staff served at the table with a smile. Good food, excellent staff and no washing up afterwards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International