I recently stayed on business for 1 night. The hotel is situated just outside Chester within beautiful grounds. When I arrived (at a quiet time in mid afternoon) the receptionist appeared to be very busy and seemed to rush through my check-in process but it was all done very efficiently. My room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. The complimentary wi-fi worked well. I had dinner in the Marco Pierre White restaurant and, although slightly pricey, the food (and beer) was good. Breakfast the next morning was also good. The only criticism (apart from the highiish room rate) was that there was a pumbing problem affecting my room whereby the shower and sink unit backed-up very easily and drained away very slowly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International