I stayed at the hotel with my family. My husband and my two daughters, as soon as we we entered the hotel we we welcomed. Happy friendly reception warm cookies! Staff was excellent, especially hotel concierge gareth. He made our stay a special one, he could not do enough for us helped my husband set up our wifi on phone. Booked us a table in the brasserie, fetched us some ice in our bucket helped with luggage, and refused a £5 tip saying he couldn't take it as it was too much!! Excellent service a lovely lad and very polite. Will be staying again shortly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the outskirts of historic Chester surrounded by twelve acres of landscaped gardens, this elegant hotel provides luxurious accommodation only a few minutes from the city centre. This carefully restored 18th-century manor house beautifully combines the past and the present, offering modern comforts and conveniences with traditional styling and decor. The hotel's outstanding facilities include, Grade II listed conservatory, a stunning Club and Spa and a Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Chester reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Chester Hotel Chester
- Hilton International Chester
- Chester Hilton International