“Good place for a family lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of cafe.com

cafe.com
Ranked #25 of 46 Coffee & Tea in Chester
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lymm, United Kingdom
“Good place for a family lunch”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I visited Cafe.com recently with my husband and two young children for lunch. The staff were friendly and efficient, lunch was tasty and portion sizes were generous. The coffee was really good. Prices are a little steep but I would say it was decent value for money. Overall, would recommend and we will be visiting again soon I'm sure.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Helen R

Chester, England, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best brunch cafe in chester”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This cafe is always bustling and full of life. Great for meeting friends, catching up or even reading the paper. The food is delicious and made to order. The service is friendly and welcoming - my favourite place to be on a saturday morning!

• Visited August 2013
Cheshire, Connecticut
“Cafe with atmosphere”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great little cafe that I visit when I pop into Hoole. The staff are really helpful and pleasant and the food is good Of course there's the free wi fi helping you catch up with the world whilst you enjoy your coffee . I would definitely recommend a visit

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic cafe. Even better coffee”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Im from sheffield. Really enjoyed myself. Took a friend with me. And it was a very relaxing atmosphere. Very friendly and helpful staff. Really enjoyed the coffee. I'm a big coffee fan and can be very meticulous. But must say I was really impressed. DEFFINATELY will recommend and will be going back again. Long way to go from Sheffield but I've travelled further for coffee. So for me to come back. This place and it's food especially the coffee is amazing.
Keep up the good work guys. Nice1..!!!

Chester, England, United Kingdom
“Service With A Smile”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent café. Nice greeting when you arrive. The guys take an interest in you & give you a good service, making you feel welcome.

1 Thank Tim B