“Best brunch cafe in chester”
Review of cafe.com

cafe.com
Ranked #30 of 41 Coffee & Tea in Chester
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This cafe is always bustling and full of life. Great for meeting friends, catching up or even reading the paper. The food is delicious and made to order. The service is friendly and welcoming - my favourite place to be on a saturday morning!

There are newer reviews for cafe.com

Reviewed November 24, 2013

Great little cafe that I visit when I pop into Hoole. The staff are really helpful and pleasant and the food is good Of course there's the free wi fi helping you catch up with the world whilst you enjoy your coffee . I would definitely recommend a visit

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Im from sheffield. Really enjoyed myself. Took a friend with me. And it was a very relaxing atmosphere. Very friendly and helpful staff. Really enjoyed the coffee. I'm a big coffee fan and can be very meticulous. But must say I was really impressed. DEFFINATELY will recommend and will be going back again. Long way to go from Sheffield but I've travelled further for coffee. So for me to come back. This place and it's food especially the coffee is amazing.
Keep up the good work guys. Nice1..!!!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Excellent café. Nice greeting when you arrive. The guys take an interest in you & give you a good service, making you feel welcome.

1  Thank Tim B
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I go on a regular basis and have never had a bad meal. The food is fresh and of a high quality (nothing is tinned or pre-prepared. The staff are friendly and helpful. Another review mentioned a doggy smell - sorry but that has never been the case. Dr M L Gibson.