“GREAT FOOD!!!”

Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT FOOD!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I went to Duttons last night with my girlfriend. We have been a few times now and just want to say everytime we go the service is great and the food lovely.
I think its one of chesters little eating treasures and would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited July 2014
caroline_1986, General Manager at Duttons, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hello Lee D, Thank you for your feedback, I am pleased that you enjoy visiting us, We love it when our guest take the time to write a trip advisor so thank you very much.
I look forward to welcoming you back.

Runcorn
“A lovely restaurant”
Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

I came to Duttons last Saturday to meet my old university friends. We had a great time! The food was gorgeous and the service was excellent. I would highly recommend Duttons to my friends.

Hello Ella T, thank you for taking the time to write a trip advisor. We love getting great feedback and hearing that our guest had a great time.
We hope to see you soon on your next uni catch up!
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor food”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Ate there lunch time today, meatballs tough and dry tasteless sauce, risotto bland.
Waited ages for main after nice starter of Nachos. Expensive for poor quality food
Wouldn't go back

• Visited July 2014
Hello, Firstly please except my apologies for your food served to you here at Duttons, We never want anyone leaving us with out having a fantastic meal and experience. If you could email me on duttons@jwlees.co.uk with some more information date and time you dined I will look into the what happened, as we always replace or offer a different dish is the meal is not right.
I look forward to your email
cheshire
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I went last night with 2 friends. We were warmly greeted and shown to our table. We were given plenty of time to chat and look at the menu without feeling rushed. The food was very tasty and plentiful. Our waitress was so helpful, always checking if we needed more drinks and also finding us a quieter table after our meal as a band was setting up next to us. I didn't get her name but she is a credit to Duttons, she was a very pretty blonde young lady and delivers excellent customer service. We really did have a great night.

1 Thank CheshireShiraz
Hello Thank you for your feedback it is great to hear that you had a fantastic time. If you could email me at duttons@jwlees.co.uk what date you came in I will recognise the waitress that served you, as that it what we are all about.
Thank you for taking the time to write your review
Flintshire, United Kingdom
“A lovely experience”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I went to Duttons on Saturday 5th of July with some friends, we were on a Hen Do and wanted to start our day with breakfast and bucks fizz! We were greeted and seated promptly by Pat who couldn't have been more friendly - she was a real character and made our morning. The breakfast was very nice and very reasonable, all in all a fantastic start to our weekend. Thank you!

Visited July 2014