“Great family feel friendly place to eat . Loud and a little manic ! But it ads to the fun .”
Review of Sergio's

Sergio's
Ranked #30 of 564 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I eat hear and the sister restraint quite often . They are always booked up at the weekend but if you tern up they often squeeze you in . The food is pure Italian. . So if your looking to find alternate on the menu. You will not . And rightly so !
The food is always of good standerd . The musels are the best in Chester . I've never had something I've not bin able to eat . I tried alot from the menus and is say I've loved 50% the rest was maybe just not to my own taste but i always like to choose new things . There own scampi and brandy paster is wonderful and I've yet to find a nicer paster dish in Cheshire .
The staff are great and Italian speaking and the place is always clean . A perfect place for a relaxed date . Or dinner with the family ! All round gem .

There are newer reviews for Sergio's

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had another lovely meal in Sergio's. can't fault the staff always very friendly and helpful. I had my normal pizza and my partner had pasta which we both really enjoyed. Can't recommend this place enough. Even on busy nights we get well looked after even if there is a slight wait on the table.

2  Thank welshwally60
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had yet another fantastic night at Sergios last night, the food was spot on and the service was fab. There was a minor bit of confusion over our drinks order, no big deal, but the staff resolved very quickly and efficiently and considering how busy the restaurant was I was impressed by how well the staff handled all of the tables. Everyone seemed to have a great night which made for a fantastic atmosphere.

1  Thank LissAustin
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Despite phoning up to confirm my booking, when we arrived they didn't have a table for us and kept us waiting for ages. We eventually left and found somewhere else really nice to eat instead.

This was my first visit & I won't be back; it was handled very poorly

2  Thank NWGirl25
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Great food and atmosphere can't fault that at all. There was an accident between two waiters which ended up with two drinks alk over me. Wasn't handled very well so has put me off returning

1  Thank Caroline J