“Italian place in the hearth of UK”
Review of Sergio's

Sergio's
Ranked #29 of 555 Restaurants in Chester
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chester, United Kingdom
“Italian place in the hearth of UK”
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Usually I don't like to visit Italian restaurant outside Italy but I did an exception because a friend of mine asked to me to go for a typical Italian food: pizza! I was really happy for both quality food and service (very friendly), in particular thanks to Gianni that showed to my friend Italian style to entertain customers. I'll go soon for another real-Italian-kind pizza!

• Turkish first
“Pre graduation dinner”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Best Italian meal I have ever had. Recommended by owner of Barber shop on our last trip . Well worth the recommendation. We had an assortment of soups, pizza's and pasta. Everyone content and more than content. Wonderful food, wonderful atmosphere, very attentive staff, and most actually Italian. Wonderful, well recommended.

Northwich, England, United Kingdom
“Lunchtime, Great food, lovely staff, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Lunch menu, very good value for money, I had sardine starter and veg lasagne, which were both fantastic and very very hot! My husband had garlic and tomato bruschetta and carbonara for mains both came with coffee.lunch for £20 not bad! Can spend that in mc Donalds! Attentive staff and friendly atmosphere! Never been before will definitely go again! Might try an evening!

• Visited November 2013
Westminster, Maryland
“Felt like I was in Italy - excellent food & service”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

A group of friends and I just went for a hen night dinner and it was absolutely amazing. The restaurant itself is a bit crowded and noisy and we had to wait about 15 minutes despite booking but once we were seated it turned around. The wait staff were attentive, patient (!-loud group of women) and helpful. They allowed me to alter a dish (don't care for mushrooms) and it was one of the best pasta dishes I've ever had. I had a taste of a few of the other dishes and they were all impressive, especially the Seafood Risotto and I don't care for seafood. Next time I'm in Chester, I'm certain to return. I really felt like I was teleported to Italy. Many in our group were Italian so I was a bit nervous about bringing them but they loved it too.

Only downside is that we couldn't transfer our bar bill to the table. We ordered 2 bottles of chamgpagne and planned to split the entire cost of the drinks/food and weren't able to. One of the ladies in our group had to fork out £50 on the spot.

Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is the second time we have been to Sergio’s, even though we live in Hertfordshire, came a crossed it earlier in the year when visiting family, so it was a must when up there this time.
Very good food and great value for money , the restaurant is a little bit dated but the food makes up for that .

• Visited November 2013