“Exceptional value for money!”
Review of Sergio's

Sergio's
Ranked #29 of 555 Restaurants in Chester
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Wales
“Exceptional value for money!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

What a find! Having lived in the Chester area for many years I had never been to Sergios until earlier this week. I really enjoyed the £9.95 lunch.

A warm welcome; quick and efficient service and a wide choice of food made my lunchtime visit a total success.

I chose Ribs to start with. They were delicious and perfectly cooked in a very tasty sauce. I followed this with Pizza Funghi which again was perfectly cooked and very tasty. The only comment that I would make is that the Pizza could be shared - it was enormous!

All this was washed down with an excellent house wine which was sensibly priced.

I will certainly be visiting again. Well done Sergio!! It is great to find somewhere that offers real value for money .

• Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Excellent food reasonable price!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Went to Chester for the weekend for Valentine's weekend - my other half booked Sergios after reading the reviews and we both agree after dining there it is easily some of the best food both of us have eaten.

We shared starters both really tasty and reasonably priced, the restaurant seems to specialise in bruschettas - our was lovely!

I ordered the fillet steak which ws superb and cooked to perfection and again reasonably priced. The veg and potatoes were priced seperately which made the meal more expensive. I had wine with the meal which was a very reasonable £2.50 a glass - not bad for the centre of Chester!

I would definately recommend this authentic family run restaurant to couples and families alike.

• Visited February 2013
“Disappointed”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

No warm welcome and the waitress never communicated to us and walked away before properly showing us to the table, good service isn't hard. Left after this.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank adamski1964
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Monday lunch for £9.95 each”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Despite only just opening 15 minutes before the place was lively with a great atmosphere. Don't be put off by the non see through front door that makes it look empty or closed. Once inside service was great, just the right amount of time between arriving, ordering, courses etc.

We chose the £9.95 lunch menu and what a choice. I had the pork ribs in an amazing sauce. This was more pork steak than ribs - a meal in itself.

Main course I went for the standard pizza (see photo) but there was a huge choice. Value for money 10 stars and quality fantastic

Obviously the secret with this place is come at lunchtime -

1 Thank HarrogateHunters
north wales
“Long wait”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Booked a table for 11 of us for 7.30pm. We waited half an hour for the table, which was made up for us just by the bar. They just about managed to squeeze us in! Whilst waiting there was an empty table for 16, which had been empty for about 25 mins, rather silly. Many customers were left waiting. Once seated the food arrived quite quickly, and we didn't feel rushed. We were given a bottle of wine on the house for the wait. Unsure if I would rush back there incase of a repeat performance!!

Visited February 2013