We only called in for a drink and a snack and for such a smart place we were very impressed with the price of the food - much better value than a lot of other places we called at. Quality of the food was also very nice.
Sat in the courtyard where there was still a stage up from the weekend live music. We had walked past the end of the alley the night before and the music was deafening so you would have to check if the band was on before booking for the night - unless you are in the band! Because it is so central (to shops and bars) I imagine it might be quite noisy anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury accommodation, a wide selection of drinks, the warmest of welcomes, the liveliest of atmospheres in the most exquisite of locations… ‘…A gem hidden in the heart of Chester…’ We have five beautiful double en-suite rooms, including a luxury 'Lord Byron suite', each with a book of poetry written by their namesake for your enjoyment during your stay. We have 3 high quality entertaining bars serving traditional ales, fine wines, superb spirits and fabulous cocktails. We attract a fun-loving clientele from 18-80, especially at weekends when our renowned resident DJs spin their collective mix of disco-dancing tunes. We will always ensure you are made to feel very welcome at the Commercial and we provide something for everyone, every day of the week! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Commercial Bar & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant And Hotel
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant Hotel Chester