what a fabulous night! I recently attended a cocktail masterclass at The Commercial Bar and it was a great night with great staff. All the staff that I came across were really friendly and the two gentlemen that took the cocktail masterclass were extremely helpful and entertaining. There were 8 ladies in our group and we all really enjoyed ourselves. What a gem the pub is, it is tucked away in the heart of Chester. I was very impressed and know for a fact that I will be returning in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury accommodation, a wide selection of drinks, the warmest of welcomes, the liveliest of atmospheres in the most exquisite of locations… ‘…A gem hidden in the heart of Chester…’ We have five beautiful double en-suite rooms, including a luxury 'Lord Byron suite', each with a book of poetry written by their namesake for your enjoyment during your stay. We have 3 high quality entertaining bars serving traditional ales, fine wines, superb spirits and fabulous cocktails. We attract a fun-loving clientele from 18-80, especially at weekends when our renowned resident DJs spin their collective mix of disco-dancing tunes. We will always ensure you are made to feel very welcome at the Commercial and we provide something for everyone, every day of the week! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your The Commercial Bar & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant And Hotel
- The Commercial Bar, Restaurant Hotel Chester