“Music, Food & Wine.. What more could you want?”
Review of MC Cafe Bar & Grill - CLOSED

MC Cafe Bar & Grill
Cuisines: British
Good for: Business meetings
Description: MC Cafe Bar & Grill is a casual dining experience. We offer a wide range of wines from around the world, fairtrade coffees & teas. All our food is locally sourced & made fresh for you on the premises. Cafe Bar & Grill has alfresco dining & is fully air conditioned inside.We are open from 05:00pm till 09:30pm Friday & Saturday. We also have a relaxing lounge bar open 10:00am till 00:00am Sunday to Thursday & 10:00am till 02:00am Friday & Saturday
Reviewed January 21, 2013

My friend & I have recently visited this Restaurant & were more than impressed with our experience. We were served by young gentlemen by the name i believe to be Jonathan accompanied by his manager. On arrival he was very polite and accommodating, he explained everything on the menu, including the great offer of 2 courses for £10.95 which suited us perfectly. The atmosphere in the restaurant was more than relaxing due to the music that was being played, accompanied by the Bottle of Zinfandel we purchased on recommendation. After our delicious starters & mains we couldn't resist the offer of a desert, the choices were too tempting to ignore. The portion sizes were just right & left us more than satisfied at the end. The restaurant itself was very clean & presentable and we would recommend it to our friends and family and anyone looking for an affordable 5* experience with good food, service & wine. A big thank you to the staff on the night that made the evening even more enjoyable :)

Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had a lovely meal at the Abode home to Michael Caines. I ate in the cafe bar i was greeted by 2 gentlemen on a quiet night but just what i needed after a hectic weekend. The atmosphere was lovely i felt like i was at home very comfortable and relaxed enjoyed a lovely glass of wine. I choose the pork belly it was bea....uitful. The chef had cooked it perfectly. This is a very good restaurant and should be tried i really will be recomending this to my friends and family. Thank you :)

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I ate here as a recommendation from a family member we booked a table and the girl was lovely on booking so were impressed before even arriving. We arrived and greeted with a smile and were shown to table. We both had 2cocktails for £9 which were lovely while trying to decide what to eat. The menu consists of an ala carte section with a offer menu running alongside this. We both choose to eat of ala carte which was lovely and worth the slight extra expense. The atmosphere is lovely feels warm and very welcoming we will be returning very soon and using it as our pre race venue on race days at Chester. Thank you cafe bar and grill for a lovely evening

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Myself and wife ate here Wednesday night. The chef had recently changed the menu which was lovely we had a couple of items from snack selection to start, main course came we're just as good if not better!! The chicken satay were delicious I recommend. The staff are well organised friendly are very eager to help. The menu has a good variety and is reasonably priced. good 2 course offer!There were a couple of large tables which created lovely atmosphere. The place is lovely food is gorgeous we will be definitely be returning I recommend to go go go!!!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I orginally didn't know about the Cafe Bar and Grill as I was only aware of the fine dine restuarant upstairs. Upon recommendation from a friend, I decided to visit with another friend before an evening out. What a good recommendation this was!
We had a lovely meal in a really nice relaxed atmosphere with brilliant service - the staff were friendly, professional and couldn't do enough for us! I had a steak and my friend had the burger, which she commented lived up to it's name 'the best burger in town'. The food was very well presented, served quickly and full of flavour....the cocktails wern't bad either ;)
Once we had finished our meals, we moved through to the lounge bar and chilled on the sofa's(with more cocktails), overall the perfect start to our evening. We will be recommending it in the future. Thank you :)