“Great four poster bed”

The Bull and Stirrup Hotel
mold
“Great four poster bed”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Having looked at reviews of this hotel I was a little optermistic.how wrong can people be room was fantastic.staffbrilliant dave the manager was brilliant thanks very much .iwould recomend the four poster room

• Stayed September 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Only stayed at this hotel 3 nights but had a great time, staff were really nice and friendly our cases were carried to our room, breakfast was continental so was a bit unsure at first but it was a nice breakfast just enough to start the day. Also it was a shared bathroom not the best but it had a bath an a shower and a lock on the door. Basically if u want a nice cheap hotel for somewhere to sleep thats close to the shopping centre then stay at this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
Kissonerga, Cyprus
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel/pub, is located on a busy junction with traffic lights outside the front door. Result vehicles braking and accelerating away all the time. The room I occupied was best described as shabby. Dirty window tatty curtains badly sprung mattress. The bathroom, shared by six rooms was even shabbier. Breakfast was cereals and toast. A very unfortunate experience with the only benefit being that it was cheap at £30 per night, but I gues you get what you pay for! Not for a revisit.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Bill H

Travelers are raving about these Chester hotels

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Booked for one night only thank goodness. The photos looked pleasant and we knew location was good. Had two rooms. The first contained three single beds, two of which appeared to be broken. No tea or drinks facilities in that room. Furniture from a junk shop. Tiny tv. Ceiling looked close to falling in. Second room ok, had ensuite which was basic and a bit grubby. Both rooms very noisy. All awake at 4am due to noise outside in the streets. Breakfast pleasant but basic cereal and toast or pastries. No cooked option. Overpriced in our opinion and deceptive photos. Whilst I recognise that the cost of rooms here is competitive I do feel I have stayed in better for less.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — rooms. would have left if I could have afforded to go elsewhere
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank Vanessa957
Huddersfield, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My auntie and myself stayed here Sun 28 to Tues 30 July 2013. The free car park was a great bonus. Upon arriving we checked in with Dave who was very friendly and carried our bags up to our room. The room was clean and a good size. The shared bathroom was next door which was clean and adequate. The pub itself was clean and had a homely feel to it. We were told by Dave where to go and eat. The location is very good just at the top of the main street. The lady who served our continental breakfast was very friendly and the breakfast was what you would expect from a continental with plenty of tea or coffee. We only paid £20 a night each for the room and breakfast which was a great price. The only thing if anything was the noise from the traffic on a night. But we coped only there 2 nights. I cannot understand why people moan about places that they have paid a cheap price for if you want 5 star pay 5 star. I would definately stay there again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
SHROPSHIRE
Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here as a group before the races and found it to be a good budget hotel. The rooms were ok, basic but clean. Breakfast was continental served by a lovely lady who couldn't have been more helpful. We only paid £18 a night each and found it good value.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I was a bit dubious about staying here after reading the trip advisor reviews. But upon staying here I was overjoyed! My room was clean, very homely and I had been informed that they had been painted very recently. It really is a beautiful building, the staff were lovely so helpful, a lovely girl helped me sort out my hairdressers appointment and walked me to the venue when she finished her shift to show me where it was!!! but this is a b&b not the ritz! My room was £65and I believe I received value for money plus much more! Homely, helpful, enjoyable and happy to stay again! x

• Stayed March 2013