“Great massages”
Review of Crowne Spa Chester

Crowne Spa Chester
Ranked #7 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Crowne Spa Chester, a luxurious haven of peace and indulgence located at the renowned The Crowne Plaza Chester hotel in the heart of the city.Relax with luxury bespoke spa treatments designed especially for you - a relaxing drift away massage, a deep tissue muscle massage or simply a beautiful manicure.Put yourself in our expert, caring hands and we guarantee you will feel rejuvenated, uplifted and totally re-energised.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great massages”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I can't comment on all the facilities at the Crowne Spa, but I took my mum there for a birthday massage recently, so I can review that. Things were clean and well organised and the staff were polite and helpful. My massage was very good. I have constant knots in my neck and shoulders and Mel really sorted them out. I was pleased with this because I've had a lot of professional massages and they don't always do the trick. My mother has similar neck and shoulder problems and said her massage was great too. So all in all, I would recommend them. If I lived in Chester I would be a regular.

1 Thank Gillian P

Staffordshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent service”
Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Booked spa treatments for my wife & I, staff were very accommodating as we wanted treatments at the same time. Great service, thank you!

Visited July 2014
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I visited the Crowne Spa for my very first wax experience! The lady who did the treatment immediately put me at ease, explaining everything before we started. We chatted away throughout the treatment which was great as it took my mind off what was happening! She was very professional but friendly at the same time and I left feeling more like I'd had a pamper treatment than a wax! I would definitely recommend Crowne Spa Chester and I will be returning to sample their other treatments soon.

Visited June 2013
Athlone
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Our second visit to Crowne Plaza”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely bedrooms. Great location near the main shopping areas and also not far from Cheshire Oakes Outlet Centre.

Visited October 2012
Rhyl, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Thanks to a very lovely lady in the spa I had a full body massage which was heavenly.. Total relaxation..

Visited August 2012