“Fantastic Service”
Review of Crowne Spa Chester

Crowne Spa Chester
Ranked #7 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Chester
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Crowne Spa Chester, a luxurious haven of peace and indulgence located at the renowned The Crowne Plaza Chester hotel in the heart of the city.Relax with luxury bespoke spa treatments designed especially for you - a relaxing drift away massage, a deep tissue muscle massage or simply a beautiful manicure.Put yourself in our expert, caring hands and we guarantee you will feel rejuvenated, uplifted and totally re-energised.
Chester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I visited the Crowne Spa for my very first wax experience! The lady who did the treatment immediately put me at ease, explaining everything before we started. We chatted away throughout the treatment which was great as it took my mind off what was happening! She was very professional but friendly at the same time and I left feeling more like I'd had a pamper treatment than a wax! I would definitely recommend Crowne Spa Chester and I will be returning to sample their other treatments soon.

Visited June 2013

Athlone
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Our second visit to Crowne Plaza”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very friendly and helpful staff. Lovely bedrooms. Great location near the main shopping areas and also not far from Cheshire Oakes Outlet Centre.

Visited October 2012
Rhyl, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Thanks to a very lovely lady in the spa I had a full body massage which was heavenly.. Total relaxation..

Visited August 2012
Cheshire
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“very central”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

competitively priced, good choice of equipment, friendly staff, with large spa area. Only downside is the jaccuzi, which is often out of order.

Visited May 2012
Newcastle
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great Location in the centre of Town”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This is great hotel in the centre of town with nice comfy beds. The service in the restuarant is absolutely terrible and I strongly recommend you venture out. There are some great places to eat on your doorstep and probably cheaper too! I stay here a lot for business and enjoy my walk into work along the canal and a take a stroll into town at night. If you want to visit Chester this is a great base, just dont eat in the restuarant unless you want to finish your book...

Visited May 2011