Tripadvisor

Add it.
Lee's Chippy
Ranked #373 of 600 Restaurants in Chester
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love the curry sauce from here, best chippy in Chester !!!Always friendly staff. Just a shame they don't deliver ☹

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4)
Reviewed June 16, 2019

Me and my friend wanted to get something to eat and we stood across Lee's fish bar,went in ordered are food and sat down on a table for two people and there weren't any people around us. Before I go and get the food and the manger was saying to the other staff that gave me the food
"Did you tell them ?"manger asked.
"No" the staff explained.
I walk there and she and the manger said to me you have to reserve spaces to sit down. I said ok got my food and left. It doesn't end here we go and sit down start eating are food my chips was soggy and and the Coca Cola that I got didn't even taste like normal it tasted horrible like the ones in Tesco and my friend got a sprite and said the same thing. I wasn't happy because I paid £6 for my food expecting it to be nice because usually when I get similar order from difference place I love it. I wasn't even able to eat half of the portion of chips I stormed back in the shop and spoke to the manger he gave me the £2 back for the chips cuz that was the only thing left out of the whole meal ,then he rudely asked me why I haven't complained at first place about the food and I told him how it was rude to kick us out of the shop when there was no sign of saying that you have to book.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 14, 2018 via mobile

Traditional fish and chips but also offers Chinese food; ideal for us as a family as we wanted both! Well patronised but quick and efficient service. We were asked if we wanted large or small fish and chose small fish as the large were still being cooked and we were in a hurry. Good job we did as the small fish were huge anyway and portion sizes generally were very generous. Fed 5 of us for under £20. Can recommend.

Date of visit: October 2018