“Wonderful, Friendly and Delicious Food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Fattoria

La Fattoria
Ranked #20 of 548 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful, Friendly and Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We were recently on a short break in Chester - we hadn't really planned what we would do in the evening but found this after a brief search online. Both myself and my partner are vegetarians and the menu had plenty of options. We didn't book as we just wanted to take a chance, when we arrived they were queuing out of the door but decided to wait, we didn't have to wait for too long until we were fitted in - it's quite a large restaurant (love the decor and the layout) and even though they had a few large events on that evening we were seated very quickly. The food was lovely and very reasonably priced, the service was speedy and friendly. I can imagine this place would also be great if you have kids, lunchtime or evening. Next time we're in Chester this will be our first choice.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TabbyC

• Polish first
York, United Kingdom
“My favourite Italian restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

Me and partner discovered this restaurant whilst on a city break in Chester a few years ago and fell in love with it. This is the second time we have been back since and the second time we have gone out of our way specially to go there. We went for a day out to the Wirral Coast and took a forty minute each way diversion to get there and back. The restaurant always seems to be full, the atmosphere is buzzing and the staff are friendly but most importantly the food is amazing. We had a Garlic Bread with Tomato Sauce to start, the base was crispy and the tomato sauce was tangy, a perfect Garlic Bread! For main course I had a Vegetarian Pizza with Aubergine and Courgettes, again the base was thin and crispy, the sauce was delicious and the toppings were spot on. My partner also had a Vegetarian Pizza, well.. she chose a Pizza from the menu and asked if she could change the Chicken for Mushroom, which they did but then charged extra which I thought was a bit cheeky as mushrooms surely cost less than Chicken, her pizza like mine was spot on. To drink I had a San Pelligrino Limonata which since I have stopped drinking alcohol is my beverage of choice to go with an Italian meal.
My girlfriend was a bit disappointed, she had mentioned when booking it was my birthday and they told her they would do something to celebrate this, usually if it someone’s birthday everything stops, all the staff bang drums and plates and music comes on and they give a free dessert but they must of forgot for me. Despite this though it was an amazing meal.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
N.Wales
“Lunch date”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Popped here for a bite to eat with a friend before work. Very friendly staff and very quick service.
I had the carbonara and it was beautiful, massive portion size- the staff boxed up my left overs and I had them for tea in work.
Probably the best Italian in Chester and a family run business, give it a go!

1 Thank Red_Gurl8
Cheshire, United Kingdom
“lunch for two”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Called into this Restaurant on a day trip to Chester, we love Italian food & were not
disappointed, the staff were welcoming & friendly we were quickly seated our drinks & food arrived without any problems - we will be back.

Visited June 2014
Burnley
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

28 ladies on a hen party,all catered for and made to feel special. Amazing atmosphere, buzzing ! The food was the best italian I have ever had and the service is top notch. We were all talking at once ,asking for all manner of things, water ,perronis proseco extra knives etc and they didn't miss anything, brilliant. Will be going again next time I'm in chester. Think it's best to book as it's very busy.

• Visited May 2014