“The Food is Yummy!”

Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Mold, United Kingdom
“The Food is Yummy!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Everything here is very good. The atmosphere makes you want to be there. The food is gorgeous. The staff are friendly and helpful. I went with a party of 10 people. They were quick and efficient to serve us and there were no problems, until we got the bill. There were a couple of errors and we calculated a rather large service charge added that we were told we had to pay because of the size of the party???? I've never heard that before. Don't get me wrong, I always pay one, but its always been through choice and my £18 meal cost me £22.50 which seemed a tad cheeky and excessive. They were good, but not that good! Sorry guys, but I wouldn't go again just because of this. There are plenty of really good restaurants in Chester.

• Polish first
Manchester
“Lovely food, great service”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We were staying at the hotel opposite, luckily we booked as the place was packed when we got there. Booked in for 6:30 and had to hang around for half an hour before we were seated. Didn't like the fact that we were stood with other customers waiting to be seated crowded round the doorway, overlooking people that were sat down and eating. But apart from that, once we were sat down, the night was fabulous. Tasty food, huge menu, speedy service, good value. Had the linguine with scampi and lobster which was delicious. Would definitely recommend this restaurant but don't forget to book!!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
“A hen party to remember!”
Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

I visited la fattoria to celebrate my hen party with 11 of my friends and family.I based my choice on the reviews I read here,and it certainly lives up to them! We had a bit of a wait to be seated at the table we had booked but the atmosphere was so great we didn't mind standing for a while.the food was beautiful,every member of our party was impressed.I had the chicken and goats cheese pasta which was hot,fresh and loaded with toppings.portions are huge and the service friendly and efficient.the place was buzzing!the perfect place for a celebration and would love to return,if only we didn't live an hour away!

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful atmosphere and beautiful food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I love italian food and this is the best italian restaurant I have dined at! I came here on my 21st birthday with my parents and boyfriend - we ordered different dishes varying from chicken, pasta and steak and we all left very pleased with our meals.

The staff were incredibly friendly and speedy with their service. I will definitely be returning here!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Kayleigh M
Chester, United Kingdom
“Another gorgeous meal.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband and I went here on a Tuesday evening, we didn't book and turned up at 6.30pm, we got the last table, it was busy, good sign though. Our meal was lovely, we were only popping out and we were back at the car in an hour, and we had a starter as well as mains! A constant flow of people coming through the door which is a great sign especially so early and it being a Tuesday. Cant wait to go back again.