“Fantasticooooo...........”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Fantasticooooo...........”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Excellent food at a reasonable price. Portion sizes were about spot on. Mushroom risotto was like I remember from my youth in Italy. Tasted the ' salt'in bocca' which will definitely be my next main upon my return visit. Taste before seasoning, as there is enough salt on the food. Atmosphere was excellent. As a member of the party was celebrating her birthday, staff did the usual celebratory noise as the cake was fetched to the table. An enjoyable evening out with authentic Italian food. This restaurant is definitely worth a visit.

• Visited November 2013

• Polish first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in Chester!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Me and my partner visit this restaurant regularly so for my birthday we decided where else?!

There was 9 of us in the party and they looked after us perfectly.. Like always. All of the family had an amazing time and everybody loved the food that they ordered. They brought out a cake that had been arranged earlier in the day by my mother and they made the whole experience extra special!

There is no faulting this place, the food is exceptional for the price you pay. Such good value for perfect food.

The staff are always welcoming and friendly making the visits very personal.

Save yourself the disappointment from a chain restaurant and visit this amazing family run business.

Chester, United Kingdom
“Loved it!!!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

We've visited La Fattoria for the first time a few days ago and I can honestly say it's my new favourite restaurant in Chester!
The interior is very nice, authentic and inviting. With so many choices, it took me a while to decide what I wanted, but I went traditional eventually: I had pasta and my husband had a pizza, both absolutely delicious! The dessert was very nice as well, even the latte and espresso we had afterwards were better than what we usually have when we go out.
A shout out to the staff as well, they were great! Very friendly, helpful and I loved the fact they were all Italians. Well done, grazie mille ragazzi!

• Visited November 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“" BELLISSIMO"”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

La Fattoria was opposite our hotel where we were staying in Chester for a couple of nights. We popped in to book a table for that night, Sunday 6-30pm. Its a good job we did as when we returned there was a queue to get in. We were seated after a 10 minute wait...
FOOD- Large choice of authentic Italian food. No problem to swop cream to a tomato sauce in my chicken & pasta dish. My partner had risotto. Both meals were generous portions and delicious.
SERVICE- Polite & helpful. Was informed the menu can suited to your personal taste, hence cream to tomato sauce..
ATMOSPHERE- A very lively restaurant with a great buzz about the place.
DECOR- Lots of Italian paraphernalia covering the walls ranging from movie posters, photos, etc to a couple of balconies to give a feel of al fresco. Theres also an ice cream cart in 1 corner. Impressive, and adds to the atmosphere.
TOILETS- Clean.
OVERALL- A nice dining experience in a lovely, atmospheric Italian restaurant. Would recommend La Fattoria. BELLISSIMO !

• Visited October 2013
“Most favourite restaurant in Chester”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

We visited this place for the first time in the middle of June, our friends kept suggesting this place so we went there for a meal after work and it was everything and more! The italian culture is so beautiful and you get to experience it when you go there, the food was so yummy and they made us feel so welcome almost like a part of the family, the manager Angelo is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet and the staff and chefs were all super friendly, I highly recommend this restaurant to experience italian food and culture, and don't forget to try the limoncello! We can't get enough of it, we just keep coming back.

1 Thank KristinaSemcenko