“Great night”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of La Fattoria

La Fattoria
Ranked #19 of 553 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Derby, United Kingdom
“Great night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I took group of 18 to the restaurant though we had to wait a few minutes outside for our tables the rest of the experience was great, service , food and atmosphere really enjoyable
I would recommend and it was good overall value for money
Will go back

• Polish first
Lancashire
“Good atmosphere - but loud!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed at the Grosvenor and went here for dinner as we were with my daughter and fiance and thought they may enjoy this more. Only 5mins walk away.
Very busy and very loud - made louder by the birthday celebrations from the staff banging pan lids etc.
The food was good but the service almost too quick - in the end we were one of the last tables to leave having arrived at 9pm.
However it was good value, the food was enjoyable and we had a great evening.

1 Thank suemLancashire
england
“Manager is a condescending, rude, arrogant man.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

My partner and I had the misfortune of eating here today, we now wish we had not.
On our arrival we were given menu's and in the space of 3-4 minutes were asked 4 times had we made a choice (we were still reading and talking amongst ourselves deciding what to have).
A lot of the staff looked very young and inexperienced or should I say (on edge) and after my brush with the "Manager" I know why. A cocky little upstart with a huge ego, the most arrogant and rude man I have met in a long time. As this is a family business he has nobody correcting his attitude towards customers. I have read the reviews on here about some of the treatment and abusive language against customers who dare to complain or point out his lack of customer service skills. He made an inappropriate comment to myself and I called him back to our table and told him his comment was rude, uncalled for and sarcastic and I would like the name of his superior. This so called "Manager" informed me he was as high as I could go! with such a smirk on his face ..... he's an idiot. He walks around restaurant shouting and if your looking for a nice quiet meal with your partner do not go here.

I feel so sorry for the staff who have to work under this man, what's all the fuss about it's Pizza and Pasta they are serving here, it's not exactly rocket science. Any competant cook could do better.

9 Thank MissDotCom
Chester, United Kingdom
“Absolute perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

I can't tell you how much of a perfect Italian this restaurant this is..I have had most of the menu as I go there a lot and every single dish is as delicious as the rest. The service is impeccable and the atmosphere is something that can't be faked. Absolute perfection. You won't regret going. so go.

• Visited July 2013
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“Fab food!! But less of the birthday celebrations please.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Great food as always, a few new staff learning the ropes so service not as swift as it was (it was always super fast- maybe a bit too much!) but the birthday music/pan lids/ drums thing, it's too much!! Especially as there were 4 celebrations in 90 mins. But i can never fault the value for money, see you soon guys, keep it up!