“we were the oldest in the place.”
Review of La Fattoria

La Fattoria
Ranked #17 of 570 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This very lively Italian is very popular with the young people of Chester and the atmosphere on a busy Friday was electric. We had a thoroughly enjoyable meal washed down with an excellent and very reasonable house red. Staff both Male and Female were very friendly without going ott.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,814)

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place is great. Busy all the time, which is always a good sign and the unpretentious food is excellent (as well as being very, very reasonable). For me, there is no aspect of the restaurant that can be faulted to be honest. I've been there to eat in a large group, as a couple and with young children and every time I've come away impressed.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

I went to La Fattoria last night to celebrate a colleagues birthday with 23 women and it was wonderful. The atmosphere was busy, exciting and fun. The staff were very attentive and quick to serve. I can't fault the food and can recommend the goats cheese starter and mushroom risotto for mains. It was such a fun place to eat and the staff came out with a suprise birthday pudding for our birthday girl and we all sang happy birthday. Don't be put off by the bus stop outside, it's such a lovely authentic restaurant with Italian staff and you can even see the pizza's being made . You must go it's highly recommended!

2  Thank Lillyblossomtravels
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Was part of a large group but all had very nice meals and excellent service. Would definitely recommend this italian restaurant.

1  Thank MynyddoeddEryri
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Really busy when we turned up without a booking but they did their very best to fit us in. Lovely food: simple, flavoursome and well cooked. If I've any criticism there was way too much sauce on my pasta - but then I suppose that's personal preference and I prefer a small amount of sauce clinging to the pasta. Overall great and I'll certainly go again (and probably try the pizzas which looked fantastic!)